|Rarity||Common - Rare|
|Artifact Skill Effect||Stuns Mobs|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||20 sec.|
Ice Wand is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Ice Wand summons large ice blocks that can crush your foes. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
The Ice Wand was trapped in a tomb of ice for ages, sealed away by those who feared its power.
Ice Wand Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common - Rare
- Skill Description: Creates large ice blocks that can crush your foe.
- Artifact Skill Effect: Stuns Mobs
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 20 sec.
- Salvage Payback: ??
Ice Wand Acquisition
- Added with the Creeping Winter DLC.
- Dropped at Frosted Fjord, Lone Fortress
- Chance to be obtained from the Wandering Trader.
Ice Wand Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Other tips and notes go here.