|Artifact Skill Effect||73 damage per sec.|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||Requires Souls|
Corrupted Beacon is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Corrupted Beacon fires a laser beam that damages enemies. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
The cube trembles in your hands. Great power is stored within, just waiting to be unleashed.
Corrupted Beacon Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common
- Skill Description: Fires a high-powered beam that continuously damages mobs.
- Artifact Skill Effect: 73 damage per sec.
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: Requires Souls, +1 Soul Gathering
- Salvage Payback: ??
Corrupted Beacon Acquisition
- Dropped at:
- Chance for it to be obtained from the Wandering Trader at Camp.
Corrupted Beacon Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Other tips and notes go here.