Luxury Merchant is an NPC in Minecraft Dungeons. NPCs are characters that can be interacted with or are shown in the game. NPCs are characters that add contrast to the game's lore where they provide information, some are categorized as quest givers, while others are categorized as Merchants whom you can trade with or request for certain services.
Luxury Merchant Information
- The Luxury Merchant is a vendor who sells high-end items at a "not-so-affordable" price.
- This merchant is added during the Creeping Winter DLC/Update.
- He's basically a fancier merchant who will offer you rare or unique items.
- To restock his wares, simply complete any mission, or pay him Emeralds.
- You can reserve items so that you can purchase them later on.
- Reserved items will not be refreshed.
- The cost of restocking increases each time you choose to pay him, this, however, resets after finishing a mission.
- Occasionally, he can also offer discounts when you purchase items from him.
- Once this merchant sets up his stall in your camp, you'll only see that there's one slot open in his shop.
- You'll need to defeat a certain number of Mini-bosses to unlock two more slots for his wares.
- To unlock the second slot, you must kill 10 Powerful Mobs, and for the third, you need 50. Mini-Bosses or Powerful Mobs include:
Luxury Merchant Location
- You must first rescue him at Cacti Canyon.
- He'll set up his stall back at the Camp once he's rescued.
Luxury Merchant Notes & Tips
- Other notes and tips go here.