Consumable (depending on location)
Enderman is a MIni-Boss in Minecraft Dungeons. Boss short description. Bosses are special enemies that are uniquely named and must be defeated in order to unlock new areas, to progress the game, and to obtain various rewards. The Enderman is a long-limbed, purple-eyed, and tall apparition type of mob. It uses its limbs to attack its foes and has the ability to blink to different areas.
- Creepy Crypt
- Soggy Swamp
- Desert Temple
- Dingy Jungle
- Warped Forest
- The Stronghold
- End Wilds
- Broken Citadel
- Tower (Boss Floor)
- Randomly spawns in caves or dark areas.
- Brew (Usually Shadow Brew)
- Consumable (Mainland Apple, Jungle Awakens Melon, Creeping Winter Cooked Salmon, Howling Peaks Sweet Berries, Hidden Depths Tropical Fish, Flames of the Nether Pork, Echoing Void Chorus Fruit, and Tower Bread).
- Gear Drops depending on the Location it appears at.
The Enderman will constantly blink and teleport to random areas or try to get close to you. Normally, if it blinks near you, you'll have time to dodge away from him to avoid getting hit with its long-arms. It will either swing one arm or raise both arms for an overhead attack. The best way to counter it is to bait it to attack you, dodge away, then rush towards it and attack with a melee weapon. If you're fast enough to catch its location once it reappears, you can try to shoot it with a ranged weapon.
Attacks & Counters
|Blink||If it blinks near your hero, dodge away and wait for it to attack before you attack with a melee weapon. If it blinks to a spot away from you, use a ranged weapon.|
|Melee Attack||It can only attack with its arm by either swinging one arm or raising both of its arms for an overhead attack. It moves quite slow, so you'll have enough time to dodge then follow up with a counterattack.|
The Enderman has been a staple mob in the Minecraft Universe. In Minecraft, usually, it only becomes hostile if the player attacks it or if a player looks at it directly from up to 64 blocks away. And once it's provoked, it will open its mouth, shakes aggressively, and lets out weird sounds. In Minecraft Dungeons, it is a mini-boss that randomly spawns in caves, crypts, or dark areas.
Enderman Notes & Trivia
- The Enderman teleports and does large amounts of damage. Go to a wall to defeat it.
- Its appearance is similar to the fictional supernatural character, the Slenderman.
|Minecraft Dungeons Bosses|
pls tell me the odds of finding soggy cave