Geomancer is an enemy in Minecraft Dungeons. Enemies are hostile characters that appear in various locations of the game, these are creatures that are created by the Arch-Illager to stop the hero from disrupting its plan from ruling over the land. Players can find information regarding its location, items that it drops, and many more.
- A rare enemy that appears at certain locations.
- The Geomancer is an elderly Illager capable of harnessing the element of Earth.
- It can summon two types of stone walls, one can block the player's path, while the other explodes that inflicts damage.
- The stone walls that explode can be identified once it starts to crack upon appearing from the ground.
- The gear that is dropped depends on the dungeon or location you are playing.
- Items dropped by mobs when killed are random, as well as the number of emeralds.
Geomancer Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here
|Minecraft Dungeons Enemies|
Abomination Vine ♦ Armored Vindicator ♦ Baby Zombie ♦ Cave Spider ♦ Chicken Jockey ♦ Creeper ♦ Enchanter ♦ Frozen Zombie ♦ Husk ♦ Iceologer ♦ Icy Creeper ♦ Jungle Zombie ♦ Leapleaf ♦ Mooshroom ♦ Mossy Skeleton ♦ Necromancer ♦ Redstone Cube ♦ Royal Guard ♦ Skeleton ♦ Skeleton Vanguard ♦ Slime ♦ Spider ♦ Stray ♦ Vex ♦ Vindicator ♦ Witch ♦ Wraith ♦ Zombie