Vindicator is an enemy in Minecraft Dungeons. Enemies are hostile characters that appear in various locations of the game, these are creatures that are created by the Arch-Illager to stop the hero from disrupting its plan from ruling over the land. Players can find information regarding its location, items that it drops, and many more.
- The Vindicator is a common enemy that is seen in most locations of the game.
- Usually appears as well during an ambush. The Arch-Illager normally summons this mob.
- The Vindicator is a close-range type of enemy, it will charge towards the hero and swing its axe to attack.
- The gear that is dropped depends on the dungeon or location you are playing.
- Items dropped by mobs when killed are random, as well as the number of emeralds.
- Check our Consumables page to see a full list of all the items.
- To view a full list of equipment that drops such as Weapons and Armor, please visit our Locations page.
- Arch Haven
- Soggy Cave
- Fiery Forge
- Squid Coast
- Cacti Canyon
- Creepy Crypt
- Soggy Swamp
- Creeper Woods
- Redstone Mines
- Highblock Halls
- Pumpkin Pastures
- Obsidian Pinnacle
Vindicator Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here
|Minecraft Dungeons Enemies|
Abomination Vine ♦ Armored Vindicator ♦ Baby Zombie ♦ Cave Spider ♦ Chicken Jockey ♦ Creeper ♦ Enchanter ♦ Frozen Zombie ♦ Geomancer ♦ Husk ♦ Iceologer ♦ Icy Creeper ♦ Jungle Zombie ♦ Leapleaf ♦ Mooshroom ♦ Mossy Skeleton ♦ Necromancer ♦ Redstone Cube ♦ Royal Guard ♦ Skeleton ♦ Skeleton Vanguard ♦ Slime ♦ Spider ♦ Stray ♦ Vex ♦ Witch ♦ Wraith ♦ Zombie
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!