Redstone Cube is an minion enemy in Minecraft Dungeons. Enemies are hostile characters that appear in various locations of the game, these are creatures that are created by the Arch-Illager to stop the hero from disrupting its plan from ruling over the land. Players can find information regarding its location, items that it drops, and many more.
Redstone Cube Information
- This mob usually spawns along with the Redstone Monstrosity. from the fiery forge
- The Redstone Monstrosity can summon a group of this enemy to help in battle.
- They are spawned by the redstone monstrosity in the fiery forge.
- Once the Redstone Cube sees the player, it will chase the player by rolling towards the hero which causes damage upon contact.
Redstone Cube Drops
- The gear that is dropped depends on the dungeon or location you are playing.
- Items dropped by mobs when killed are random, as well as the number of emeralds.
Redstone Cube Location
Redstone Cube Notes & Tips
- The redstone cube has a stray pixel in its texture.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here
|Minecraft Dungeons Enemies|
Abomination Vine ♦ Armored Vindicator ♦ Baby Zombie ♦ Cave Spider ♦ Chicken Jockey ♦ Creeper ♦ Enchanter ♦ Frozen Zombie ♦ Geomancer ♦ Husk ♦ Iceologer ♦ Icy Creeper ♦ Jungle Zombie ♦ Leapleaf ♦ Mooshroom ♦ Mossy Skeleton ♦ Necromancer ♦ Royal Guard ♦ Skeleton ♦ Skeleton Vanguard ♦ Slime ♦ Spider ♦ Stray ♦ Vex ♦ Vindicator ♦ Witch ♦ Wraith ♦ Zombie