Armored Vindicator is an enemy in Minecraft Dungeons. Enemies are hostile characters that appear in various locations of the game, these are creatures that are created by the Arch-Illager to stop the hero from disrupting its plan from ruling over the land. Players can find information regarding its location, items that it drops, and many more.
Armored Vindicator Information
- The Armored Vindicator is a variation of the Vindicator.
- It slightly can withstand one or two attacks before you land a killing blow.
- If the player is seen, it will rush in and swing its weapon.
- There are two types of the Armored Vindicator:
Armored Vindicator Drops
- The gear that is dropped depends on the dungeon or location you are playing.
- Items dropped by mobs when killed are random, as well as the number of emeralds.
Armored Vindicator Location
- Appears in most of the base game's Locations.
Armored Vindicator Notes & Tips
- Artefacts that stun enemies are useful against armoured Vindicators.
- Thorns enchantment is very effective when fighting armoured Vindicators.
|Minecraft Dungeons Enemies|
Abomination Vine ♦ Baby Zombie ♦ Cave Spider ♦ Chicken Jockey ♦ Creeper ♦ Enchanter ♦ Frozen Zombie ♦ Geomancer ♦ Husk ♦ Iceologer ♦ Icy Creeper ♦ Jungle Zombie ♦ Leapleaf ♦ Mooshroom ♦ Mossy Skeleton ♦ Necromancer ♦ Redstone Cube ♦ Royal Guard ♦ Skeleton ♦ Skeleton Vanguard ♦ Slime ♦ Spider ♦ Stray ♦ Vex ♦ Vindicator ♦ Witch ♦ Wraith ♦ Zombie