Wraith is an enemy in Minecraft Dungeons. Enemies are hostile characters that appear in various locations of the game, these are creatures that are created by the Arch-Illager to stop the hero from disrupting its plan from ruling over the land. Players can find information regarding its location, items that it drops, and many more.
- A ghost-type enemy that only appears when it is summoned by the Necromancer.
- It attacks the player by summoning blue flames towards the hero's position which causes damage over time.
- Players can interrupt or cancel their ability if it is attacked.
- This enemy is tricky since it can also teleport away from the hero, best to use Ranged Weapon against it.
- The gear that is dropped depends on the dungeon or location you are playing.
- Items dropped by mobs when killed are random, as well as the number of emeralds.
- Fiery Forge
- Cacti Canyon
- Soggy Swamp
- Lower Temple
- Desert Temple
- Creeper Woods
- Highblock Halls
- Obsidian Pinnacle
Wraith Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here
|Minecraft Dungeons Enemies|
Abomination Vine ♦ Armored Vindicator ♦ Baby Zombie ♦ Cave Spider ♦ Chicken Jockey ♦ Creeper ♦ Enchanter ♦ Frozen Zombie ♦ Geomancer ♦ Husk ♦ Iceologer ♦ Icy Creeper ♦ Jungle Zombie ♦ Leapleaf ♦ Mooshroom ♦ Mossy Skeleton ♦ Necromancer ♦ Redstone Cube ♦ Royal Guard ♦ Skeleton ♦ Skeleton Vanguard ♦ Slime ♦ Spider ♦ Stray ♦ Vex ♦ Vindicator ♦ Witch ♦ Zombie