Mossy Skeleton is an enemy in Minecraft Dungeons. Enemies are hostile characters that appear in various locations of the game, these are creatures that are created by the Arch-Illager to stop the hero from disrupting its plan from ruling over the land. Players can find information regarding its location, items that it drops, and many more.
Mossy Skeleton Information
- This mob is only available within the Jungle Awakens DLC.
- This is a variation of the Skeleton enemy. It appears to be covered in vines and moss.
- Similar to the Jungle Zombie, it releases a poison cloud from its body when it's near the hero.
- The poison can inflict continuous damage to those caught within its radius.
Mossy Skeleton Drops
- The gear that is dropped depends on the dungeon or location you are playing.
- Items dropped by mobs when killed are random, as well as the number of emeralds.
- Check our Consumables page to see a full list of all the items.
- To view a full list of equipment that drops such as Weapons and Armor, please visit our Locations page.
Mossy Skeleton Location
Mossy Skeleton Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here
|Minecraft Dungeons Enemies|
Abomination Vine ♦ Armored Vindicator ♦ Baby Zombie ♦ Cave Spider ♦ Chicken Jockey ♦ Creeper ♦ Enchanter ♦ Frozen Zombie ♦ Geomancer ♦ Husk ♦ Iceologer ♦ Icy Creeper ♦ Jungle Zombie ♦ Leapleaf ♦ Mooshroom ♦ Necromancer ♦ Redstone Cube ♦ Royal Guard ♦ Skeleton ♦ Skeleton Vanguard ♦ Slime ♦ Spider ♦ Stray ♦ Vex ♦ Vindicator ♦ Witch ♦ Wraith ♦ Zombie
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!