|Burns Nearby Enemies
+15 Movespeed aura
-25% Artifact cooldown
Ember Robe is an Armor in Minecraft Dungeons. Armor can be fully upgraded and change its effects by unlocking randomized Enchantments with the use of spending Enchantment Points. Not only does an armor grant defensive properties, but it also changes the hero's appearance.
The Ember Robe was created by Illager Evokers to distinguish themselves from the common guard.
Ember Robe Information
- Equipment Type: Armor
- Rarity: Unique
- Salvage Payback: ??
- Armor Bonuses:
- (Unique) Burns Nearby Enemies
- +15 Movespeed aura
- -25% Artifact cooldown
How to acquire Ember Robe
- Drops at: Soggy Swamp, Soggy Cave and Obsidian Pinnacle
- Dropped by: Corrupted Cauldron
- Chance for it to be crafted by the Blacksmith at the Camp.
Ember Robe Enchantments
Ember Robe Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here
- Players can salvage armor to obtain a certain number of Emeralds and Enchantment Points that have been spent on.
29 May 2020 17:47
also some enchantments are cowardice, deflect, speed synergy, explorer, potion barrier, and fire trial
29 May 2020 17:46
the salvage payback is 91 emeralds