|25% melee attack speed
33% chance to revive on death
Mystery Armor is an Armor in Minecraft Dungeons. Armor can be fully upgraded and change its effects by unlocking randomized Enchantments with the use of spending Enchantment Points. Not only does an armor grant defensive properties, but it also changes the hero's appearance.
The origins of this property-shifting armor are unknown. Some blacksmiths see a resemblance in its design to the Iron Golems.
Mystery Armor Information
- Equipment Type: Armor
- Rarity: Common
- Salvage Payback: ??
- Armor Bonuses:
- (These are randomized for every drop.)
- 25% melee attack speed
- 33% chance to revive on death
How to acquire Mystery Armor
- Dropped at: All Locations
- Chance for it to be crafted by the Blacksmith. at the Camp.
Mystery Armor Enchantments
Mystery Armor Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here
- Players can salvage armor to obtain a certain number of Emeralds and Enchantment Points that have been spent on.
- The effects, enchantments and bonuses on this armor are randomized. Thus the name "Mystery Armor".