|Rarity||Common - Rare|
|Melee Damage||3420 - 5558|
|Speed burst after mob defeated|
Tempest Knife is a Weapon in Minecraft Dungeons. Tempest Knife has 3420 - 5558 Damage, and it is a melee type of weapon. Weapons can be fully upgraded and change its effects by unlocking randomized Enchantments with the use of spending Enchantment Points.
This knife slices through enemies like the winds that cuts between the mountaintops.
Tempest Knife Information
- Weapon Type: Melee
- Rarity: Common - Rare
- Melee Damage: 3420 - 5558
- Salvage Payback: ??
- Weapon Effect/s:
- Speed burst after mob defeated.
Tempest Knife Acquisition
- This weapon is added with the Howling Peaks DLC.
- Chance for it to be crafted by the Blacksmith at the Camp.
- Drops at: Colossal Rampart, Gale Sanctum, Windswept Peaks.
Tempest Knife Enchantments
Tempest Knife Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here
- Players can salvage weapons to obtain a certain number of Emeralds and Enchantment Points that have been spent on.
|Minecraft Dungeons Melee Weapons|
Axe ♦ Battlestaff ♦ Battlestaff of Terror ♦ Chill Gale Knife ♦ Claymore ♦ Cursed Axe ♦ Cutlass ♦ Daggers ♦ Dancer's Sword ♦ Dark Katana ♦ Diamond Pickaxe ♦ Diamond Sword ♦ Double Axe ♦ Fangs of Frost ♦ Fighter's Bindings ♦ Firebrand ♦ Flail ♦ Fortune Spear ♦ Frost Scythe ♦ Glaive ♦ Grave Bane ♦ Great Hammer ♦ Hammer of Gravity ♦ Hawkbrand ♦ Heartstealer ♦ Highland Axe ♦ Jailor's Scythe ♦ Master's Katana ♦ Maulers ♦ Moon Daggers ♦ Nameless Blade ♦ Nightmare's Bite ♦ Pickaxe ♦ Resolute Tempest Knife ♦ Sickles ♦ Soul Fists ♦ Soul Knife ♦ Spear ♦ Stormlander ♦ Sword ♦ The Last Laugh ♦ Truthseeker ♦ Venom Glaive ♦ Vine Whip ♦ Whip ♦ Whirlwind